Hotel Bouček is located in the very historical center of Kroměříž. Today, the hotel continues the tradition of a former popular hotel "Simon" which used to be at these premises between the World War I. and World War 2. The hotel offers rooms with a view of the Archbishop's Castle - a UNESCO World Heritage List sight. The hotel restaurant offers both dishes of Czech and international cuisine.
Thanks to its favorable location, the hotel is suitable for your business trips as well as vacation with a family.
The hotel features 11 newly refurbished rooms (refurbished in 2011). All the rooms have a desk and a minibar. The reception desk of the hotel is open 24/7 all around the clock.
Average rating 7,7
- Cleanliness: 8,1 (of 10)
- Location: 9,1 (of 10)
- Staff: 7,9 (of 10)
- Free WiFi: 7,9 (of 10)
- Comfort: 7,3 (of 10)
- Facilities: 7 (of 10)
- Value for money: 7 (of 10)
- Based on 32 reviews. See all reviews
3 reasons to choose Hotel Boucek
- Free Wi-Fi
- Direct view of the chateau
- The hotel is situated right at the main square
- Free bathroom cosmetics
- Rooms with private bathrooms
Food and drink
- Breakfast room delivery service
- Hotel restaurant
- Non-smoking rooms (designated smoking area)
- Flat-screen TV + satellite
Practical information about the accommodation
- Check-in: from 2 PM
- Check-out: before 11 AM
- All children are welcome (under 3 years free)
- Pets are welcome under an extra charge.
Book you reservation now (No charge for reservation and payment by credit card)